- Candidate at least high school is equivalent
- Age Max 40 years old
- At least 2 years of Operating a Crane Unit
- Has a SIO Crane Class I
- Have an understanding and concern for safety
- Good Communication and Cooperation
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountant/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): English (both oral/ writing).
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Age max 30 Year(s) old
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skiils
- Familiar with the terms and conditions of Indonesian Bank, Malaysia Bank and Singapore Bank
- Understand the fields of financial management, business model and financial modification.
- Experienced in start up company is more valueable.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently we have been notified that rampant scam incidents were committed in the name of PT SUPERKRANE MITRA UTAMA TBK, the modus operandi amongst others ranging from advertising false job vacancies, announcing shortlisted candidates, requesting selected candidates to pay a sum to a certain party, or in other forms. The scam is perpetrated through a variety of communication and information media, both print and electronic, such as email, SMS, and telephone.
We urge the public to be aware of recruitment scams performed by irresponsible people claiming to act on behalf of PT SUPERKRANE MITRA UTAMA TBK.
We do not request payment of any sort (transportation cost, accommodation costs, test fees or otherwise) in this process. Communication from our employees assigned to perform recruitment process is done through our official
If you receive unusual requests (such as being asked to transfer a sum of money) which indicate fraud and/ or if you suspect a scam, please contact us to verify or confirm the information via email at email@example.com or simply call us at 021-4413455.
We are not responsible for any recruitment process carried out outside of our knowledge.